PRUSSO.COM .

Life just doesn't get much better than this!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

On Saturday Vanessa and I went to the Scottish Festival in Lehi. Just a father-daughter outing. It was great fun. We sat on the grass eating kettlecorn and watching the highland games. Scottish are really weird!! but fun to watch. The motivating reason for going was to watch the falconry, which ended up being a lady holding a falcon and this cool owl standing on a brick. Vanessa liked the falcon (see her blog) but I liked the owl. It was about two feet tall and kept its eyes on everyone.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Very Harry Potter-ish!

Millertime said...

I too think that the festival was great fun and that the Scottish games are really weird. At least they were entertaining. Thanks for going with me Dad, I really enjoyed our Daddy-Daughter Date!!